Legal Information, Disclaimers & Policies
These conditions apply to anyone using the web-site at www.theoldgranaryalnmouth.co.uk.
- The contents of The Old Granary, Alnmouth web-site (www.theoldgranaryalnmouth.co.uk) are protected by copyright - ©2015 Shelley Irvine. Reproduction of part or all of the web site is prohibited other than with the express permission of the owner. All rights are reserved.
- We do our best to ensure that information on The Old Granary, Alnmouth web site is correct but we do not accept any liability whatsoever for its content or for errors or omissions. We cannot guarantee that everything on the web site is free from viruses or defects and assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damage to visitors' computers or any other equipment resulting from a visit to the site.
- Information on The Old Granary, Alnmouth web site is provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we and our clients exclude all warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third-party rights and fitness for a particular purpose.
- In no event will we be liable to any party for any damages whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other for any use or inability to use The Old Granary, Alnmouth web site or its contents, or of any hyperlinked web site, including, without limitation, any damages for lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Information on the The Old Granary, Alnmouth web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We and our clients make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the material, information, services, software, text, graphics or links contained herein.
- The information contained on The Old Granary, Alnmouth web site may be changed at any time without prior notification to you.
- All links provided from www.theoldgranaryalnmouth.co.uk are done so in good faith, to offer an additional facility to visitors of this site. The Old Granary, Alnmouth is not responsible for any content held within any such websites, nor for any links contained in them. The inclusion of external links does not signify any endorsement by The Old Granary, Alnmouth.
The security of any personal data obtained from you in connection with any service we may provide you with is of paramount importance to us. To protect your privacy and personal information, we confirm that:
- Online Security
Personal information provided by you when making a reservation on our website is shared only with our booking (reservations) company to facilitate the process. The Old Granary, Alnmouth and its partners use recognized SSL (secure socket layer) technology to safeguard your information. Through encryption, the personal information you enter, including your name, address and credit-card information, is converted into code before being securely dispatched over the Internet. The Old Granary, Alnmouth collects no user information from the website except what is required for system administration of the web server.
- Data Protection
Information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and we will do our best to ensure that your details are accurate and up-to-date. We will use your personal information for the following reasons only in order to provide you with a quality service:
- To confirm, update and improve customer records
- Identify and inform you of services that may be of interest
- Analyse and develop a relationship with you
- If cancellation of a guaranteed reservation is not received within 3 days of check-in, a charge may apply. Please note that cancellation within 24 hours of the date of any reservation incurs full payment for the room. For details of cancellation policies and any deposit requirements, please check at time of booking.
- All rates are on a Bed & Breakfast basis unless otherwise stated.
- Bedroom accommodation may not be available earlier than 14.00 hours on the date of arrival, although we will endeavour to accommodate early arrivals where possible.
- Check out time is 11.00am on the day of departure.
- All accounts are payable on departure, unless previously authorised by the management.
- No food or liquor may be brought into the hotel by the customer or customer’s guests, for consumption on the premises without written consent of the hotel.
- The Old Granary, Alnmouth operates a smoke-free policy throughout the building. A smoking area has been created outside for the use of those who wish to smoke.
- All guide dogs are welcomed free of charge but must remain with their owner at all times.
Under the Hotel Proprietors Act 1956, an hotel proprietor may in certain circumstances be liable to make good any loss of or damage to a guest’s property even though it was not due to any fault of the proprietor or staff of the establishment. This liability, however:
- extends only to the property of guests who have engaged sleeping accommodation on the premises
- is limited to £50 for any one article and a total of £100 in the case of any one guest, except in the case of property which has been deposited, or offered for deposit, for safe custody
- does not cover motor-cars or other vehicles of any kind or any property left in them, or horses or other live animals